Sunday 28 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage: character Ideas


Here are some initial ideas for my bacteria designs, I am thinking of aiming my target audience at small children.

For the first idea I imaged a spiked figure that looked evil and in a way robotic looking, as bacteria is created via self  manufacturing the RNA, plus this would give me an open area to be able to add features such as shields,body modifications and weapons as this is what the bacteria can evolve into.

For the second idea I imaged the cold virus, not all too sure if the cold virus comes under bacteria, but will do more research into this, I also used colour that is associated with becoming ill.

Finally for my third idea, I went back to the first idea for a basis but then imagined that this type of bacteria could be small variants of the big bacteria that breaks of when the big bacteria is destroyed, this type of bacteria would be seen as the cells that go out and seek information to bring back to the main bacteria for it to then become protected against the antibiotics.





No comments:

Post a Comment