Sunday 28 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Character Design: Antibiotics #2




Here is a few more ideas for my antibiotics, with the feedback from my tutor, I went back and added minor design changes so that my antibiotic would come across as a more friendlier and safer type of character for the body.

For these designs I looked at the making the body circular as this gives the feeling of safety and non-harming, I also did a simple re-design and added safe looking limbs ( arms, legs), and just to experiment, I removed the body completely and instead made my character, have less human characteristics and more of a search drone characteristic , were the antibiotics would  be more of a programmed cleaner robot, seeking out and floating around the body.

I am hoping to come back to these design's to experiment/develop further.

No comments:

Post a Comment