Wednesday 23 September 2015

Digital Painting Lesson #1


For the first lesson of digital painting the group was tasked with re-drawing two images that was giving to the group, this was to try and understand how digital painting worked and how light and dark effects the tones of the images.


During the black and white drawing task I found that I struggled with the digital painting as I had never done anything like this before, although this was hard I found it very rewarding as I had gained new skills and felt determined to get better.



For the coloured task, I found the work to be slightly easier as I had a practice with the black and white task previously, although when I looked back at my work I found that my proportions was out and so will have to work on this, in my next lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment